About Me

My photo
New York, Ct., L.A., London, U.K.,Europe,, Connecticut,Vermont, United States
Gold/Platinum/Multi-Platinum Singer/songwriter/producer/guitar/keys- Actor - TV,Motion Picture,VG, Multi-Award Winner-Songwriter,Singer,Film & TV Personality,Touring Artist,Undefeated Master of Jeet Kune Do (master with multiple awards),Published Poet and Author (award winning),NRA 5 time award winner/sharpshooter 1st class,Child Prodigy Violinist,Multi-Platinum Awards(RIAA), Associated with- CBS/ASCAP/BMP Ltd. (I own it)/Arista/Sony/RCA,/EPIC/WARNER,William Morris Agency,NFL,MLB, ICM,CAA,Disney,Paramount,The Old Vic,Long Wharf,Westport Playhouse,Las Vegas,Don & Andy Williams,House of Blues,VH1,MTV,Rogers&Cowan,Don Arden, Jet Records & Mgmt.,Royal Families,Some of my famous relatives are The Agiad line of Kings of Ancient Sparta and direct decendant of King Leonidas I, "Doc" Holliday (John Henry Holliday,Katharine Hepburn,Baron Herbert Borie,Sidney Braginsky (Uncle and owner of Leica Corp.),Benjamin Martin Braginsky (Father and World Renowned Psychologist/Author,My Aunt (same as father),Herman Braginsky (Grandfather/World Renowned Judaica Artist),My Grandma, Mother,Dora Diamond (Russian Revolutionary).

Sunday, September 14, 2008

TRIVIA

  • Being proud of silly dreams that came true!
  • Made an official member of the "Breakfast Club" by Ally Sheedy (My Dream Girl)
  • 13 Gold, 19 Platinum, 5 Multi-Platinum Records (as songwriter)
  • Created,Produced, Recorded,Scored the biggest selling celebrity audiobook (300,000)
  • Katharine Hepburn's final work was for my "Enchanted Tales" audio. I recorded her and co-signed the contract, along with Sharon Powers and Dorothea D. Braginsky
  • I wrote Duran Duran's biggest selling single, that Simon "Borrowed" at a picnic.
  • Opened for my favorite rock band Cheap Trick (also the best damn band in history!).
  • Picked up by a "Pretty Woman", Polo Lounge 1990. Wild sex, sweet talk.
  • Peter O'Toole's nickname (coined by Jason Robards+Myself) is O'Pete
  • Have been on over 400 Movie sets and have participated in/ worn "Many Hats"
  • Kevin Spacey proposed to me. I declined!
  • One of Stephen King's Film Characters is based upon me.
  • I wrote the songs for "The SuperBowl" and the New England Patriots.
  • I was a regular on a TV show called "This Week's Music", Hosted by James Taylor's Brother.
  • I was the highest rated performer on "Star Search", receiving over 10,000 Fan letters.
  • Jack Nicholson is an old friend of my close friend,co-manager and "Godfather".
  • I was offered Charlie Sheen's Role in "Platoon" - I declined.
  • If you see a cover to an audiobook it is one of my projects for charity which I Conceived,Designed,Recorded,Scored and Produced (I own BMP).
  • I have the finest collection of intaglios from Pompeii, which were buried by The Volcanic eruption in 79 A.D.
  • I own the world's finest and most complete Ancient Erotic Antiquities Collection.
  • I have owned many cats and all but 2 have reached the age of 20!
  • My mother is a well known poet and sculptor.
  • My father (deceased) was a world renowned psychologist, PhD. and author of 6 books.
  • My aunt (father's sister) is a world renowned psychologist, PhD. and author of 4 books.
  • My Paternal grandfather worked with Werner von Braun at NASA, Knew "Bugsy" Siegel, and became the most famous judaic woodcarver/artist. His work is in Most major museums from New York,London,Paris to Romania, Israel and beyond. William Shatner, Kirk Douglas, Leonard Nimoy and countless Celebrities and Royalty own his pieces.
  • I have an older sister, a niece and 2 nephews.
  • I have a Royal Title and Royal blood. Good for getting freebies!
  • I have a mini daschund named Hercules.
  • I still own every toy and baseball card I acquired as a child.
  • I was a child prodigy violinist at age 4.
  • I was 1st pick to replace David Lee Roth as Lead Singer of Van Halen.
  • I appeared in the USA's largest photographic magazine at 5. My father won 1st prize for the photo (he was a brilliant photographer.
  • Just as my maternal grandfather, I love coin collecting and antique gun collecting.
  • The stunning blonde girl on this blog is a 16 year old neighbor who has been in love with me since she was 12. She is sweet and innocent but dressed up for the picture as she thought it would please me. I told her i preferred her as she was, a tomboy. She loves me dearly and patiently waits. She is the only person on earth that knows ALL my secrets, so she is MY biggest secret.
  • I average 85mph in the city and 120 on the highway. I have never received a speeding ticket.
  • I do not like cars! I liked only one i have owned, a 1983 Porsche 944 supercharged automatic (power assisted). It was silver.
  • I visit James Dean's house in Fairmont, IN. when I am feeling lost. It is stepping back in time.
  • I can decipher any anglo/slavic/hebrew name or word and give you it's meaning and origin.
  • I could carry an adult conversation by the age of 1 year and if a word was spelled, I would shout it out. My 1st word was egg, at 4 months of age.
  • I fully understand quantum physics and Einstein's writings.
  • I have a passion for beauty,truth and greek mythology (or greek truth, depending on where you are standing).
  • W.B. Yeats and G.B. Shaw believed in fairies. Ireland is where, as Yeats put it, "the veil is thinnest".
  • The most haunted "ghost town" is bara-hack in my home state. The people literally disappeared ovenight (like Roanoke).
  • Nearly every piece of jewelry i own (including 15-33 carat rubies and amber) were gifts from the famous or lovers or both. I own hundreds of pieces.
  • I do not discuss politics or religion, as most people are closed minded, afraid, or dumb as all hell.
  • I run the most private Paranormal society. I am always searching for members with special talents (psychic,wicca,tarot,pagan,lucid dreamers, and those who truly want answers to seemingly unanswerable questions (ghost,vampire,fairy,devil,heaven/hell,prophets,past,future, ad infinitum). Want to submit a resume? Contact Paul at suttca@comcast.net ! Must be 16-29, and have no serious obligations (work,school,boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. You must live in CT. or Mass. and have transportation (public is fine). You will be asked to submit resume, photographs and a thorough backround check will be done by top security professionals, so take this VERY seriously! Our security is private, police, federal and other (if need be). We have 5 members, none are anything out of the ordinary to the naked eye and 2 still live with parent. All food, beverages (non-adult), field trips are provided, though chipping in is rewarded. There are NO FEE'S.

No comments: