About Me

My photo
New York, Ct., L.A., London, U.K.,Europe,, Connecticut,Vermont, United States
Gold/Platinum/Multi-Platinum Singer/songwriter/producer/guitar/keys- Actor - TV,Motion Picture,VG, Multi-Award Winner-Songwriter,Singer,Film & TV Personality,Touring Artist,Undefeated Master of Jeet Kune Do (master with multiple awards),Published Poet and Author (award winning),NRA 5 time award winner/sharpshooter 1st class,Child Prodigy Violinist,Multi-Platinum Awards(RIAA), Associated with- CBS/ASCAP/BMP Ltd. (I own it)/Arista/Sony/RCA,/EPIC/WARNER,William Morris Agency,NFL,MLB, ICM,CAA,Disney,Paramount,The Old Vic,Long Wharf,Westport Playhouse,Las Vegas,Don & Andy Williams,House of Blues,VH1,MTV,Rogers&Cowan,Don Arden, Jet Records & Mgmt.,Royal Families,Some of my famous relatives are The Agiad line of Kings of Ancient Sparta and direct decendant of King Leonidas I, "Doc" Holliday (John Henry Holliday,Katharine Hepburn,Baron Herbert Borie,Sidney Braginsky (Uncle and owner of Leica Corp.),Benjamin Martin Braginsky (Father and World Renowned Psychologist/Author,My Aunt (same as father),Herman Braginsky (Grandfather/World Renowned Judaica Artist),My Grandma, Mother,Dora Diamond (Russian Revolutionary).

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE


Craig Braginsky is a most Private person considering his worldwide fame in the Music and Film World. Awards,Acclaim,Child Prodigy,Star,Poet,Writer,Artist,Friend to the Stars,Lover to the Legendary, Seeker of Truth, Seer, Paranormal Key Holder, Lover of Truth,Compulsive Collector, Seller of the Unique, Guide of the Paths, Teacher,Student and Dangerous Enemy. Who is he TRULY? Come in an discover yourself! Once you enter, there is no turning back.

4 comments:

dorian39 said...

you sound fascinating. Are you really interested in all of these things? Tell me more about what you think?

Craig Braginsky said...

What I Think? I think, therefore I am!

Craig Braginsky said...

I AM all "Those things", I have done,seen,felt,worked with,worked for,was/am friends with,made love to,all those people and things (as you so succinctly put it)!

Craig Braginsky said...

Post Script - yes, I do own nearly everything imaginable.