About Me

My photo
New York, Ct., L.A., London, U.K.,Europe,, Connecticut,Vermont, United States
Gold/Platinum/Multi-Platinum Singer/songwriter/producer/guitar/keys- Actor - TV,Motion Picture,VG, Multi-Award Winner-Songwriter,Singer,Film & TV Personality,Touring Artist,Undefeated Master of Jeet Kune Do (master with multiple awards),Published Poet and Author (award winning),NRA 5 time award winner/sharpshooter 1st class,Child Prodigy Violinist,Multi-Platinum Awards(RIAA), Associated with- CBS/ASCAP/BMP Ltd. (I own it)/Arista/Sony/RCA,/EPIC/WARNER,William Morris Agency,NFL,MLB, ICM,CAA,Disney,Paramount,The Old Vic,Long Wharf,Westport Playhouse,Las Vegas,Don & Andy Williams,House of Blues,VH1,MTV,Rogers&Cowan,Don Arden, Jet Records & Mgmt.,Royal Families,Some of my famous relatives are The Agiad line of Kings of Ancient Sparta and direct decendant of King Leonidas I, "Doc" Holliday (John Henry Holliday,Katharine Hepburn,Baron Herbert Borie,Sidney Braginsky (Uncle and owner of Leica Corp.),Benjamin Martin Braginsky (Father and World Renowned Psychologist/Author,My Aunt (same as father),Herman Braginsky (Grandfather/World Renowned Judaica Artist),My Grandma, Mother,Dora Diamond (Russian Revolutionary).

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beautiful Girls

I am the character played by timothy hutton in "beautiful girls" in a small and sweet way. "he reminds me of me" as Val Kilmer said in "Tombstone". The romance between Tim Hutton and Natlie Portman, playing her usual seductive, yet sweet, just pubescent role (see "The Professional"). Why do we yearn for innocent love, does it even exist in this day and decadent age? was there ever a place or time when i felt safe and loved? What is this emptiness that cannot be satisfied. As "doc" holliday put it in "Tombstone", "he's got a great big hole in the center of him, and he can never kill enough or steal enough to fill it". He was talking of "johnny ringo", and of himself. What is it, in the smile of a young girl? As Rod Serling wrote "maybe theres only one summer per customer". I am still waiting for that summer, that girl, that filling of the hole, that pierces my soul and kidnaps my every waking moment. My music is my pain, my longing, and everyone has related to it, felt it and shared it (with me).

No comments: