About Me

My photo
New York, Ct., L.A., London, U.K.,Europe,, Connecticut,Vermont, United States
Gold/Platinum/Multi-Platinum Singer/songwriter/producer/guitar/keys- Actor - TV,Motion Picture,VG, Multi-Award Winner-Songwriter,Singer,Film & TV Personality,Touring Artist,Undefeated Master of Jeet Kune Do (master with multiple awards),Published Poet and Author (award winning),NRA 5 time award winner/sharpshooter 1st class,Child Prodigy Violinist,Multi-Platinum Awards(RIAA), Associated with- CBS/ASCAP/BMP Ltd. (I own it)/Arista/Sony/RCA,/EPIC/WARNER,William Morris Agency,NFL,MLB, ICM,CAA,Disney,Paramount,The Old Vic,Long Wharf,Westport Playhouse,Las Vegas,Don & Andy Williams,House of Blues,VH1,MTV,Rogers&Cowan,Don Arden, Jet Records & Mgmt.,Royal Families,Some of my famous relatives are The Agiad line of Kings of Ancient Sparta and direct decendant of King Leonidas I, "Doc" Holliday (John Henry Holliday,Katharine Hepburn,Baron Herbert Borie,Sidney Braginsky (Uncle and owner of Leica Corp.),Benjamin Martin Braginsky (Father and World Renowned Psychologist/Author,My Aunt (same as father),Herman Braginsky (Grandfather/World Renowned Judaica Artist),My Grandma, Mother,Dora Diamond (Russian Revolutionary).

Friday, September 26, 2008

Ancient Wisedom! Apply to join the most Exclusive Society!

The image you see is a New Dynasty (1200 b.c. approx.) BES amulet I own. It is from a famous British collection. The God Bes was a Djinn or Genie and Protector of it's wearer. It is made of soapstone and has it's original baked on color (faience, not hollow). I own the single finest collection's of ancient coins,amulets,jewelry,pottery,erotic antiquities, intaglios (many from pompeii , buried by Vesuvius in 79 a.d., and countless other ancient treasures. I have traveled everywhere, from Delphi to the Nile, Memphis to Stonehenge. I have 30 years of experience authenticating coins and antiquities (I know all the forgers personally,past to future). I have an unrivaled library and security clearance in Israel, Egypt, Italy, Greece,Mexico,Central & South America, and numerous other places. I have seen and read things that will never be released to the public. I have been on countless authorized digs. I am fortunate. I am setting up the "Sub Rosa" private society in Connecticut. This will be as secure as the Dead Sea Scrolls. I am looking for members with "Special Talents & Interests". You need not have money as there are no fee's! If you live in Mass. or CT. you can email John (security) at suttca@gmail.com, who will tell you what must be submitted in writing ,remember pens girls and guys?, via US Mail, and inform you of what else you need to submit (it's only 2 recent photo's w/ time stamp/date). Fill out the standard form (sent via email) and maybe you will get lucky. We have turned away over 800 people so far. Must be 16-40! Closed minds don't make the grade. If you are Jewish (non-practicing but proud), fallen Catholic, Pagan,Wiccan, Hellenic Neo-pagan, New Physics, or simply love to keep an open mind, you have a good chance. We all chip in for Beverages,Food,Field Trips,Road Trips, and I provide every member with PRICELESS items and knowledge. We are about LIFETIME FRIENDSHIP! No snobs, relaxed, no secrets,no lies, no DRUGS or ADULT BEVERAGES! If you are attached to a marriage, work/career/your TV set or any romance or activity that takes up most of your time, you will not be a good candidate. You can still live with your mom! Everyone is free to come and go as they please and if any life emergency comes around, we have a great flat where members can stay a night or 3. This "Society" is all about friendship, truth, knowledge,acceptance, love and watching out for each other. We are NOT a cult or the SKULL & BONES Society (who's creepy,evil building is only 5 minutes from my office/studio. Truthfully, this is more fun than you could dream, and every member has carte blanche! I will be putting up photos of all things ancient (from my personal collection) when I get one of my computer savvy employees to take the photos. NO, I do not keep my collection here. A 2,000 square ft. Vault in a location only I know. Keep checking for updates and forgive my typing.

No comments: